- Heavy-duty construction for superior traction and durability.
- Diagonal cross members provide for a smoother ride than traditional tire chains or cables.
- ALLOY coils are more durable than typical cables with galvanized rollers.
- Fast and easy installation - can be installed without moving the vehicle.
- Meets SAE Class "S" requirements for vehicles with restricted wheel well clearances.
Pre-fit chains prior to use.
Designed to fit the following tire sizes: 225/55R15; 175/60R16; 185/65R390; 175/80R14; 165/80R15; 185/70R15; 190/65R390; 245/50R13; 235/50R15; 185/60R16; 200/60R390; 195/70R14; 245/50R14; 225/60R14; 175/80R15; 185/65R16; 225/35R18; 205/60R390; 205/70R14; 195/65R15; 195/60R16; 195/70R15; 205/65R15; 195/65R16; 255/50R14; 175/75R16; 235/35R18; 240/45R415; 185/80R14; 215/65R14; 185/75R15; 205/60R15; 195/75R15; 215/60R15; 205/55R16; 205/60R16; 215/50R16; 215/55R16; 245/45R16; 205/50R17; 215/45R17; 215/40R18; 215/35R19; 220/55R390; 225/60R15; 215/50R17; 215/45R18; 215/70R14; 225/50R16; 225/45R17; 235/40R17; 225/40R18; 225/60R14; 225/50R16
Diagonal Cross Cable Design
Heavy-Duty Alloy Coil Rollers
Can be used on SAE class "S" vehicles